I'll be sharing two different looks with Banana Republic and their fall collection, and I could not be more excited. I call this the mermaid look. Because I truly feel like a mermaid in this long ruffled skirt. It felt like a little much walking around campus, but for a nice date night, nice dinner, or even something like fashion week (still sad I haven't gone).
Because the skirt is on the more dramatic side, I didn't want the top to overdo the look, which is why I went with a basic graphic tee. And this skirt definitely should be worn with heels. I know I know, I don't think I've ever said that heels are required for the outfit, but I'm a pretty tall girl and even in sandals this skirt brushes the ground. But no fear, because the Banana heels I'm wearing are super comfortable. And I even put them to the test and wore them during rush for about 10 straight hours and I had no complaints. Maybe it's me getting older, or maybe I'm actually finding comfortable shoes but heels are really growing on me.
I've got a second Banana Republic look coming soon, but before then I need to ace my first exam of the semester and get ready for Homecoming and the football game this weekend. I'm already pumped about it!

Skirt: c/o Banana Republic | Heels: c/o Banana Republic | Tee: J.Crew (similar style here)

I'll be sharing two different looks with Banana Republic and their fall collection, and I could not be more excited. I call this the mermaid look. Because I truly feel like a mermaid in this long ruffled skirt. It felt like a little much walking around campus, but for a nice date night, nice dinner, or even something like fashion week (still sad I haven't gone).
Because the skirt is on the more dramatic side, I didn't want the top to overdo the look, which is why I went with a basic graphic tee. And this skirt definitely should be worn with heels. I know I know, I don't think I've ever said that heels are required for the outfit, but I'm a pretty tall girl and even in sandals this skirt brushes the ground. But no fear, because the Banana heels I'm wearing are super comfortable. And I even put them to the test and wore them during rush for about 10 straight hours and I had no complaints. Maybe it's me getting older, or maybe I'm actually finding comfortable shoes but heels are really growing on me.
I've got a second Banana Republic look coming soon, but before then I need to ace my first exam of the semester and get ready for Homecoming and the football game this weekend. I'm already pumped about it!

Skirt: c/o Banana Republic | Heels: c/o Banana Republic | Tee: J.Crew (similar style here)

6 comments

  1. You are so pretty! I loved this look

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a gorgeous skirt! The color and the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful outfit! Lovely ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/09/16/tuscany-vinci/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This skirt is so pretty! I love how the ruffles layer over each other! :) Your pumps are such a great combo with this skirt too!

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/adventuring-in-seoul-south-korea/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning look, your style is on point!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely skirt!

    https://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all comments. Thank you for stopping by!

Contact

Instagram

© Emma's Style Guide
Design by The Basic Page